Support is at hand . . . . .
For further information, advice and support, please contact the organisations listed below.
- Local Mosques
- What to do about tax and benefits after a death – https://www.gov.uk/after-a-death
- National Bereavement Alliance – https://nationalbereavementalliance.org.uk/covid-19/
- Grief Chat – https://www.griefchat.co.uk/
- Supporting young people through bereavement – https://lets-get.com/explore/bereavement/supporting-children-and-young-people-through-loss-and-bereavement/
- Cruse – dealing with bereavement and grief during coronavirus – https://www.cruse.org.uk/get-help/useful-links
- Child Bereavement Line – https://www.childbereavementuk.org/
- Muslim Youth Helpline – https://www.talkofftherecord.org/need-help-now/muslim-youth-helpline/
- What to do if someone dies abroad – https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/family/death-and-wills/what-to-do-if-someone-dies-abroad/